[chuck-dev] Fwd: Oh no, I fixed it: log level bug.

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:31:48 EDT 2009

Spencer,

Last week I was practising/performing livecoding in the Mini on my little
radio show. I got quite a few error messages on the console refering to some
sort of GDM (I think) issue. No crashes, just errors that didn't use to be
there. This was on Ubuntu Linux.

I think they mostly appeared at replacing shreds. Sadly I didn't yet have
the time to look into this more closely, but this means that the updates did
indeed cause some new minor issues. Full report soon, I hope (things have
been a bit mad here lately).