[chuck-dev] miniaudicle patch to conpile on recent linux

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:20:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I wrote a patch to get miniaudicle svn to compile on some recent linux setups.
I can now compile miniaudicle on Ubuntu 11.10. I tested it with

Gcc 4.6.1
wxwidgets 2.8
chuck from svn

The patch has further comments. I hope it is useful to you and not
just a bunch of hacks.
Let me know if you want me to break it apart into even smaller
patches. I feel like sometimes it can be a hassle to receive tiny
patches one after the other. The way I've done it I guess you can
reasonably cherry-pick what will make into the official repo.

PS: this patch is dedicated to mighty greenkobold, it's his birthday today!!!

Fabbri