[chuck-dev] LiSa revised - fixed many bugs (PATCH)

Robin Haberkorn robin.haberkorn at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:24:46 EDT 2012

On 17/10/12 15:58, Kassen wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 11:50:11PM +0200, Robin Haberkorn wrote:
>> Hi!
>
> Hey Robin!
>

>> As promised I took a look at LiSa and fixed many bugs. See the git
>> commit description in the patch for details. It applies to v1.3.1.0.
>
> I'd like to test your fixes this evening.
>
> Could you tell me what/where is the most up to date version? Another
> question; I can ask, maybe I get lucky; would there be a way to
> separately test the bug fixes and the new things you came up with for
> the current state of your work?

I've attached all three of the patches I previously submitted in this
thread. Based on chuck-v1.3.1.2 (same version I use).

Regarding your second question: No unfortunately you can't since I was
not disciplined enough to separate them. I started to work on it in
order to improve LiSa performance and add features and ended up
rewriting part of LiSa and fixing a lot of bugs in the process.

I could spend some time to rewrite all of the changes though...

btw. I wasn't active on the list for the last few weeks since I worked
on a kind of 2d graphics package that may be used with ChucK. Indeed I
wrote it to use it with ChucK and it contains ChucK wrappers:
github.com/rhaberkorn/osc-graphics
Hope to announce it soon on the ChucK mailing list.

cheers,
robin