[chuck-users] OSC utilies/programs for Win32?

Philip Davidson philipd at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Aug 26 21:48:10 EDT 2005

A few options come to mind.

Chuck will allow you to send OSC messages to/from itself ( this can be
made more fun with 2 computers )

PD is free, has a good library for OSC, and will let you build a GUI.
Max/MSP would be along the same lines, but commercial.
These can also be used for sound synthesis, but aren't as fun as ChucK

the OSC home page at CNMAT maintains a list of software/devices that
have support.
http://www.cnmat.berkeley.edu/OpenSoundControl/

( As the library's author, I will confess that OSC support is quite
fresh, and sorely needs test-driving.  Have at it!  )