[chuck-users] help needed

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:07:35 EST 2005

Hi

I'm trying to figure out a way to handle the multible keyboards I spoke
about. So far I have something like the attached file (linux users can
run the load script to load in corect order). But I really need some
feedback on the following two things:

1) In sine.ck: listen() never recieves any messages. What am I doing
wrong? Is my definition of the InstrMsg class screwed?

2) I would like to spork a member objects function (in zone.ck) but I
get a  [chuck](VM): NullPointerException: shred[id=5:spork~exp:(2)],
PC=[137269484] if I try to. Isn't that possible or am I getting
something wrong?

Both questions are uncommented in the code. I really hope someone will
help me a bit further. Thanks in advance.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk