[chuck-users] 2 questions

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:36:17 EDT 2005

Basically:

1) I'd like to define a library of instruments for reuse. Seems like
this *could* be achieved by defining one class per .ck file and adding
these files (possibly by a script) to a running chuck before use. Has
the disadvantage that the first zillion shreds will be taken up by
instrument-def files, not too handy if a replace/remove a schred. Is
there a best/better way to do this? I found no include, did I overlook
something?

2) Supposed I want to do a slightly complex pitch envelope. How is that
best achieved? Which example to look at?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk