[chuck-users] Windows XP - setting chuck.exe to "realtime" priority

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Apr 20 23:40:49 EDT 2006

Also, respectfully, if you're opening PDF files or
running other programs while trying to do live ChucK
performance, then you deserve to get clix :-)

Seriously, though, boosting priority is indeed a good
idea.  We believe that ChucK should be the highest
priority process.

PRC