[chuck-users] filter

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 12:34:18 EDT 2006

On 7/1/06, Perry R Cook <prc at cs.princeton.edu> wrote:

> I did write something.  It's my book.  I intentionally went
> with a publisher that would put the book out at the lowest
> cost possible, so people wouldn't be scared by the price.
> I wrote it in such a way as to not frighten people as well.
> It's sort of the "STK manual."  It's been out long enough
> that you can usually find used copies for really cheap
> (no royalties for me :-)

Sounds like what I need, I'll have it ordered this week (meaning some
royalties).

It was on my list of "books that might be nice" anyway but so far I
hadn't yet realised how strong the link between the book and ChucK
was.

> Happy July!!

It is! I just wish it was a little cooler, neither me nor my laptop
can get much done in this heat.

Thanks,