[chuck-users] [chuck] miniAudicle-0.1.3.3 release (mac + linux + win)

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:45:21 EDT 2006

Cedric Krier wrote:
> Here is a patch that fix the unicode compile issue. But it seems that
> there is still a problem because when I run miniAudicle, I have a
> segfault.

My (patched, thanks) miniAudicle makes no sound and outputs a million of
these:

(miniAudicle:4658): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

It seems to choke on sending the above a million times, at least it hangs.

I'm able to start VM, add shreds, time seems to be running alright, but
lots of error messages + no sound.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte