[chuck-users] midiaudicle editor wishlist

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Jul 30 12:55:46 EDT 2006

sounds great--feature requests are very welcome.  The ultimate goal
is for miniAudicle to be what youd expect of a reasonably full-
featured and stable IDE and performance environment, for ChucK,
without becoming too huge/bloated (theres a long way to go...).
short of a lisp interpreter or email reader, i think most anything is
fair game.

With regard to those particular requests, I think autoindent would
actually be pretty straightforward to implement in the current
framework; syntax highlighting hex literals wouldnt be terribly
difficult either I dont think.

thanks
spencer