[chuck-users] What about "delayp"

Philip Davidson philipd at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 8 10:55:24 EDT 2006

sorry for the late reply  . 'p' is for phil, and I hacked this in
for an early gluck demo, and it was never really completed.  delayp is
currently 'on probation' as it hasn't been updated to the newer versions
of chuck.

it was intended to allow you ( in a single delay line ) to change the
delay length without modifying the delay for elements that were already
placed in the buffer.  As an example, input A occurs with delay at 2
second.  half a second later, write B at delay 1 second, and A will
still occur half a second before B...or at least, that was the idea.