[chuck-users] instruments extending StkInstrument

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 27 18:26:27 EDT 2006

uh, here is a synopsis in code...

Girlfriend manman;
manman $ wife + ge => Paris => Blois => Loire Valley => Rouen =>
Normandy => St. Michel => Bordeaux => Nimes => Arles => Avignon => Nice
=> Aix en Provence => Paris => New Jersey;
2::week => now;