[chuck-users] On Division, Arithmetic and expressions

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed May 10 16:24:47 EDT 2006

Jim Hinds wrote:
> Kassen has run into a "feature" of chuck that needs some
> explanation.   The apparent strange behavior of division of integers
> is common among most computer languages that support integers.

Jim, many thanks for taking the time to explain all that. I hope
nobody minds my silly questions but I figured that both Ge and Adam
need feedback so when I encounter something I find odd that's not
covered in the manual it might be good if somebody had a look at it.

Last time I did any serious programing in a text based system involved
Prolog *ducks* so many of these standard things are new and somewhat
alien to me.

It's good fun though.

Thanks again,