[chuck-users] Looping in Chuck and installing problems

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri May 26 22:27:25 EDT 2006

>  I had to use the
> Delay trick because I could not address adc directly. That would be more
> elegant I think (and saves computing time). Does any of you have a solution
> to that as well? Or is there even a more elegant solution.

Wait, are you saying we can't chuck adc to blackhole, then use
"adc.last()"? I had asumed we could.

Let me try this once I've had some sleep.

Also;I think I would use "step" intstead of "impulse". I don't think
it would make a difference when pitching the playback buffer up but
when pitching down it would mean both simpler code and less cpu.