[chuck-users] running chuck as a process with no terminal?

joerg piringer joerg at piringer.net
Wed Nov 15 08:01:39 EST 2006

yes, i use wxExecute (the c++ version).
you can also capture the output with it but i don't know how this works
in wxPython. sometimes the two APIs are quite different.

i think there are examples of wxPython and opengl if you download the
wxPython-Demo & examples. i've only tried pygame/SDL & wxPython which
works fine.

your project sound interesting so far. what do you try to achieve? just
being curios...

best
joerg

http://joerg.piringer.net