[chuck-users] miniAudicle problems

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 20 20:39:28 EST 2006

Hi Imre, Atte,

If you have the opportunity here's a test that might help us locate
the problem.

First apply the attached patch (cd miniAudicle-0.1.3.6; patch
<manet.patch), which allows miniAudicle to listen for command-line
chuck on-the-fly commands (e.g. chuck +/-/=).  Recompile.  Then try
adding shreds through command line chuck.  Whether or not the ChucK
program runs as expected will helps us determine where the problem lies.

thanks!
spencer