[chuck-users] stereo ugens yet once more

Imre Kéri sharp732 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:48:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

2007/4/17, Lukas Degener <degenerl at cs.uni-bonn.de>:
> Hi Imre,
>
> Imre Kéri schrieb:
> > Thus, in
> > my code for mono ugens everything is as before, but for stereo ugens
> > the tick() function is called with a different argument format.
> >
> Sounds fair.
> Is it still possible, though, for client code to connect to either left
> or right channel?
If I understand the question correctly, yes, a mono ugen can be
connected (in chuck code) to the left or right channel of a stereo
ugen, but not to a stereo ugen itself. A stereo ugen can be connected
only to another stereo ugen. And, the left and right output of a
stereo ugen can be connected to any mono input.

> > If you are interested I can send you the source code or explain it at
> > more detail, but unfortunately now I don't have acces to this source
> > code, I can send you it only next week on Thursday.
> >
> Having a look on your code would be great. I am definitely interested.
OK, once it is possible for me I will send it to you!

   Imre