[chuck-users] heads up; follow up; up chuck

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 23 16:31:40 EDT 2007

Greetings!

As announced on the [chuck] list, we've just released a new major
version (1.2.1.0) of chuck that introduces audio analysis in ChucK.
For more details see:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/uana/

The paper:

     http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/publications/uana_icmc2007.pdf

Just want to thank everyone for the recent discussion and also re-
prioritizing of features.  We are by no means done, and many new
features outlined are underway.  So please continue!  We are hoping
for several new releases in the coming weeks/months.  Thanks again!

Alrighty, go check out UAna, upchuck, and the new release!  Let us
know how it goes (or crashes)!!

Best,
chuck team