[chuck-users] osc to keyboard

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:18:09 EST 2007

On 04/12/2007, Martin Ahnelöv <operagasten at gmail.com> wrote:

> The syntax should look like this (I've made some notes):
>
> // if followed an expression in brackets. if there are mutliple, use
> // "and" followed by a new expression between brackets (you can also use
> // "or" instead of "and".
> // The curly brackets come after the whole if-statement.
> // No "then".
> if (msg.isButtonDown()) and (msg.my_keynumber = 65) {

I'm sorry but I really don't think you can do that. I don't think I ever saw
"and" used in a ChucK context and I can't get this to run;

if ( true and true ) <<<"poof">>>;

or this;
if ( true) and (true ) <<<"poof">>>;

While this works;

if ( true && true ) <<<"poof">>>;

If I'm wrong, could you give a example along those lines that uses "and" and
will run?