[chuck-users] Music created from a chuck example

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Feb 27 12:32:59 EST 2007

garton at columbia.edu wrote:
> I also added a few additional functions (and renamed "main()" to "chuck-main()" or something like that) [...]

I also did the same in a project that I'm currently hacking on.  This
might be something that would make sense in the authors might consider
for a future version:  installing ChucK as a shared library with the
executable as a very thin wrapper around the lib.  That would make
things easier on those of us that are messing around with integrating
ChucK into other environments and might make sense for miniAudicle as well.

-Scott