[chuck-users] About joysticks

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:01:25 EDT 2007

Hello.
I feel that I would like to fiddle around a bit with Hid-devices. More
precisely those who look like modern console-controllers like Xbox
360's, Playstation 2/3, and Xbox 1's small controller. Is there any
gotchas I should know about when both choosing and using these (I have
understood that the rumble-feature isn't implemented)?

Also, I went to the computer-store today to look for a joystick, but I
could only find these third-party ps2/3-controllers. I did find a ps2 to
usb-converter, but since I were unsire I though that I should ask here
for your experience first. You think it would work? Anyways. I hope I
find something more X-box-like, since I'm not too fond of Playstation.

Gasten