[chuck-users] report on my first livecoding gig

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:29:24 EDT 2007

That sounds really great, Kassan.
I don't suppose you have any recordings?

 I haven't played with the impulse Ugen much, but, I was using the
step last week to play a 16 step waveform. I think I'll go play with
Impulse now, however.

 I am finding almost all of the "Academic" music kids at my local
Dorkbot (Melbourne, Australia) are using Max for their work, simply
because it was what their lecturers used. I am hoping to change their
opinions on the matter, and expose them to ChucK!

-Ed

www.loscha.com