[chuck-users] chuck <<-->>OSC<<-->>Python?

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 11:12:56 EDT 2007

hi

I have added a ChucK example to the SimpleOSC zip. Download it from
Python section at http://ixi-audio.net/backyard and run the
apptemplate.py together with the chuck example. They should talk each
other. If anyone sees anything wrong with it or want to improve the
example please send it to the list and i will put it in the zip. I
havent done much ChucK for the last months so i am not sure it is right.

if you have any question just ask, we might have some introductory text
for OSC that could help as well.

enrike

AlgoMantra(e)k dio: