[chuck-users] low overhead interpolation trick

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 01:06:53 EDT 2008

I have one of those tilt-sensing joysticks...  honestly, they're
pretty bad.  I've had a lot more luck building out my own hardware
with an arduino and a proper accelerometer.  it's a tad more pricey
than the cheap joysticks, but you have the added benefit of reusing
the parts to build all kinds of interfaces to chuck.  I also have some
Python code that reads from the serial bus and sends out OSC messages
to chuck (or anything, really).  Plus hardware hacking is so fun...

I've been trying to get around to releasing some code and
instructions, but school has been getting the better of me.  Let me
know if you want me to share the Python hack.

http://arduino.cc
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=accelerometer&x=0&y=0

cheers,
mike