[chuck-users] OSX updates =< real-time audio?

Stiefel, Van VStiefel at wcupa.edu
Mon Apr 14 10:13:40 EDT 2008

Ge-

I think I have encountered this same problem using the same LiSa patch on two different machines. Hiccups occur on one at about 30% CPU and the other at 17-20% CPU. Both are MacBook Pros running 10 .4.11.

Maybe you can send me a simple test to run on both machines (since my poor hacking skills could always be an issue).

What updates do you think cause the problems? My *good* running machine is the one least likely to have had any updates.

I might be of service in identifying the problematic update(s) by examining the recent updates on both machines.

Van Stiefel
Assistant Professor
Department of Music Theory and Composition
Swope Music Building
College of Visual and Performing Arts
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383