[chuck-users] OSX updates =< real-time audio?

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 01:34:03 EDT 2008

Apple dropped the ball on this one.

So, I performed the (totally unsafe) procedure described in the second
of Brad's links:

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1463824&tstart=0

And it solved the problem.  It's a roll-back to the previous version
of the Airport Extreme update by extracting the contents of the .pkg
and manually replacing the newer version with the old.  A friend of
mine likened it to "doing open-heart surgery with a knife you found on
the floor of Denny's."

I don't like it, but it worked.

-Mike

urls is coming...