[chuck-users] Processing --> ChucK, was: MAUI for PC/Linux

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:40:38 EDT 2008

mike clemow wrote:

> When I run a UI I made in Processing to control Chuck, Chuck doesn't even have to be
> running on the same machine, since all the control messages are sent via UPD as OSC
> messages.

Processing --> Chuck?  Very cool.

I would be very interested to see what you have done from the
Processing side.  I have a lot of libraries in java for e.g. genetic
algorithms, neural networks, etc. that I would love to drive ChucK
with but hadn't found a good mechanism to do so.  I had been going
about the re-write the java libraries in ChucK syntax task but without
namespaces and resizeable arrays that is becoming tiresome.

   michael