[chuck-users] windows and under privileged users

Jeremy Hunt jrmy at berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:38:35 EST 2008

Yes,

Only when I am a generic user...As an admin it works fine.  Also,
just normal "chuck  foo.ck" works fine it is just the interactive
chuck that is crashing.  The problem is that the computer lab admin
doesn't want everyone logged in as admins :P So I need to find away
to grant permission for chuck --loop to run for underprivileged
accounts--that is why I am wondering what communication protocol
chuck uses to pass the "chuck + ..."  to the chuck --loop.  It is a
bit annoying to be stuck using a PC lab but that is what I have...

cheers,

-jrmy