[chuck-users] I like alias-noise and 8bit

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun May 18 07:32:48 EDT 2008

Hi

I'd like to resample a 44100 signal to something like 10K *and* hear the
alias noise. Also I'd like to resample to lower bitdepth, something like
8 or 6 bit.

1) How it that most efficiently done with chuck?

2) I event thought it might be possible for me to implement this as a
real UGen. My plan would be to start from one of the simple UGens
(gain), and expand/modify from there, but before even looking into the
chuck source, is there any documentation about doing this? Should I
expect this to be more effective in implenenting in chuck-code, and if
so about how much? Also. supposed I actually succed in making something
that works, could it be included in future chuck-releases?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen