[chuck-users] granular music recommendations?

eli queen eli at sleepingweather.com
Mon May 19 10:53:02 EDT 2008

granular ...

kim cascone: some samples form dust theories at http://
www.cycling74.com/c74music/004

of course, many of the artists who released records on mille plateaux
in the late 90s - early 2000's (check the clicks + cuts comps):
http://www.mille-plateaux.net/mp/index.php4

take a look at the following labels as well: 12k, agf, apestaartje,
häpna, anticipate, humme, kranky, room 40, raster-noton

but really you should just get a hold of critus road's book
microsound http://www.amazon.com/Microsound-Curtis-Roads/dp/
0262681544 everything you ever wanted to know on the subject plus
recommended listening.

be well,
eli