[chuck-users] Granular synthesis in ChucK (was: Re: [livecode] granular music recommendations?)

kevin vacillates at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:08:22 EDT 2008

I can't give you a much better description than what Kassen's already given,
as I'm not really that knowledgeable on the subject either, but baeksan over
on the monome forums has posted what he calls a "multigrain granular synth"
patch written in ChucK.

The forum thread is at http://post.monome.org/comments.php?DiscussionID=1011

Best,
-K