[chuck-users] Electronic ChucK

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 03:56:15 EDT 2008

Les,

> I am interested in your opinion of the project as I believe that ChucKists
> work better as a group than individually.  I would make the schematics and
> layout files available for free on the internet and also I would do
> production runs of the boards for people who wanted to just buy the thing
> instead of DIYing it.  What are your thoughts?

It sounds to me like you re-invented the modular synthesiser (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_synthesizer ). Typically people don't
keep their modules in separate cases and instead put them together in a
single case with the power supply integrated with the case but it's
basically the same idea.

I like those so I like your idea but it's not a 100% new idea, I fear.