[chuck-users] Electronic ChucK

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:06:39 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Mike McGonagle <mjmogo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why do you need to design another computer interface module? Unless I am
> not understanding what this is, why not use one that already exists like
> Arduino? Seems that you are going to force users to learn yet another
> interface.
>
> Mike

Well, multiplicity of options should be available, for the simple reason
that...well, lets say I am in India,
but Arduino was designed in Italy, so there is a good chance that some key
component will not be readily
or cheaply available to me here (India). So if people have put up multiple
designs for interfacing then
I have a good chance of finding a design whose components ARE available
here.

Also, costs. Flexi is an Indian clone of Arduino, and it costs less than
$50.

http://www.algomantra.com