[chuck-users] Time to SMIRK!

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sat Oct 4 03:47:24 EDT 2008

Michael Heuer wrote:
> Might you be able to comment on this further? Many of us are
> clamoring for an include/import mechanism.  Even if what you have done
> is messy, it sets precedence for how others might do the same.

I wrote a ChucK preprocessor a while back:

http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/files/upchuck

It checks the current directory and all dirs in the environment variable
CHUCK_DIRS for .ck files, and then you include stuff with:

#include (Sequencer)

It creates a temporary ChucK file to execute and also adjusts error
messages so that they correspond to the correct source file.

-Scott