[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:16:02 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com> wrote:

>  How about simply having a WiKi section for "library -like" code?

Good idea.  So, I just added a Chuck/Lib page to the Wiki:

http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK

I think that anyone who's working on code to enhance the usefulness of
arrays or other similar efforts, should post their code here.  Also
this would make a good platform for collaboration, like Kassen
suggested.

So, once I'm through with getting a prototype working, I'll post my
miserable hack and all you smart CS people can help clean it up.  ;-)
Meanwhile, if anyone's working on stuff that is effort along a similar
vein, then please post it.

Since, Mies is working on what looks like a "definitive" project, in
the sense that it's goal is to collect a set of functions that will
rival the RTC-lib for Max, then the Wiki might provide an interesting
testing ground for ideas.

Sound good?

-Mike

http://semiotech.org