[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:26:26 EDT 2008

mike clemow;

> How should we organize this?

 How about simply having a WiKi section for "library -like" code?

I like this simple snippet a lot lately;

===============
public class buses
    {
    static Gain @ bus[8];
    }

new Gain[8] @=> buses.bus;

Really basic but it gets you a lot of options in improvised routing. For
example to keep FX separate from instruments. From here on any shred and
send sound to and/or take sound from those buses.

We could collect such extra features for ChucK build in ChucK itself for
everyone to share. The WiKi could be a nice place to archive these and it's
also a nice place to collaborate on making them?