[chuck-users] setting static data at construction (bug)

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 11 01:32:56 EDT 2008

Greetings!

>> Hey, just wanted to mention: i encourage you (chuckers? chuckists?
>> chuckians?) to post bugs here or on the dev list, even if you get
>> little response.  At some point in the future we can do a simple search
>> through the lists for the keyword "bug" and collect them all, so please
>> don't be afraid to make these kind of posts.

I second this!  Even though little response is given (and we are very
sorry about that), we keep up with threads and have been sorting messages
into the future dev priority queue.

Thank you once again to all who have been contributing.  We salute you!

Fire!
Ge!