[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 22:54:04 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

This week the ChucK show was a mess, heh!  It started out with
technical difficulties and choppiness which eventually got better,
though my recording has gaps all through the show.  The good news is
that I'll be improving things by rebooting the machines before the show
and testing before the show, plus buying a decent mic and a nanokontrol
for the sliders.  But we all recognize that we are new to this and such
problems are inevitable.

I'd like to ask for code submissions as we will be running out of
material in a week or two.  You can email code or recordings to
inventor-66 at comcast.net (that's me).  Thanks and have a great week!

Les