[chuck-users] just play it...

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:40:29 EDT 2009

I love the idea, but you might be trolling for a lawsuit -- I gather
that the THX folks are sensitive about protecting their copyright.

On the other hand, it would be easy enough to tweak the opening notes
to Wagner's big chord from "Tristan und Isolde" and probably avoid any
copyright issues.  That would sound pretty cool!

- Rob