[chuck-users] Array documentation, such as .cap(), .size, etc.

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Tue Apr 28 14:32:22 EDT 2009

Hey, Kassen wins.
But, seriously, the page needs some updating.  Under "what's new?" there are
examples listed that aren't listed in the examples page--not only that, but
one is misspelled! ("examples/array/array_dyanmic.ck").  So, basically, this
is exactly what I want to do, but it requires some spelunking gear and a
frustrating amount of time to figure out.

Also, there are a bunch of new UAnae, I see?  I'm not really sure where to
go to see what they do, though.  Hey guys, I like this language, but there
needs to be some serious documentation work, even to the level of "this
exists."  If you (anyone) want, contact me off-list and I can work on it.  I
don't really know what's going on with the programming thing, but I'm an
English major with good InDesign/web skills and could provide the site with
some updated pages.  I'd love to be able to learn this stuff, just because
of the way that ChucK makes you think differently than, say, Max/MSP where
you just need a [notein] and you've got easy (boring) MIDI synths.  Okay,
enough soliloquizing, get ChucKing.

-Andrew