[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 00:37:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

The ChucK Show has been on vacation for the past two weeks.  I had a
cold and was exhausted two weeks ago, and last week we did a Lunetta
show in place of the ChucK show.  It seems there hasn't been all that
much activity on the ChucK frontier the past couple of months, so I've
decided to do some special topics shows featuring other aspects of the
electro-music.com forum.  I am currently collecting material for a Nord
Modular show, and I'll mix that in with some ChucK shows, an occasional
Lunetta show, and maybe something else like a Modular Synthesizer show.
  Fear not, the ChucK show will return just as soon as I get some new
material.  Thanks to everyone who has made contributions to the show.
For recordings of any of the shows on electro-music.com radio, please
see the following forum page:

http://electro-music.com/forum/index.php?f=174

take care,

Les