[chuck-users] back on the net and a concert

Bozelos Dimitris dbozelos at yahoo.gr
Tue Aug 11 18:07:56 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

after loooooong time I have at last internet connection in my flat, so you will probably hear from me more next weeks.

There is a concert on the 27th of August in the University Of Edinburgh and I will perform using a mix of ChucK, SuperCollider and Common Lisp, with all sound synthesis in ChucK. I can post the details next days if anybody will be around at the time.

Dimitris

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;