[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 12:13:12 EDT 2009

Last week on the ChucK show we had a great time with PLOrk and beans,
and we have enough material left over for a second PLOrk and beans show
which will happen next week (Plork and Beans leftovers, mmmm).  This
week, today in about seven hours in fact, we will have a Nord Modular
show.  It's mostly very mellow, relaxing stuff with some tenser moments
plus some really upbeat happy music too.  If you miss it there will be
a recording available along with all the previous shows.

Les