[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:58:20 EST 2009

Ok All,

We are moving to FLOSS manuals. Over the next week I will start to
prepare the manual for this format and start roughing it in. As this
happens I will update the list on links and processes. I will gather
some documentation about FLOSS manuals so you can read a bit or maybe
hack around on the site before the sprint.

We will run this experiment and see how it goes. Hopefully this will
prove to be a sustainable documentation practice and an easy
migration.

Thanks for all input. This has been a fruitful discussion.