[chuck-users] Scale & diatonic

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Thu Dec 10 05:42:02 EST 2009

I have made a program, scale.ck, that admits one to work with scales,
including tuning stretch, céleste tremulant, retune them, and then
save to a file, with a line of code that can be pasted back into the
source, available at next program startup. Scale tunings can be put
into tuning banks, and otherwise defined by your favorite method.
Details in the file.

I have also updated my program for diatonic tuning systems,
diatonic.ck. Just a few changes: adding some common tunings, fixing
typos.

The files are available here:
   http://www.math.su.se/~haberg/tuning_systems/

   Hans