[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:07:08 EST 2009

Kas:

Your comments underscore the need to create a ChucK _reference
manual_, even before creating a _programmers guide_ .  By definition,
most ChucK users are already programmers for whom explanations of
object oriented programming, inheritance and type casting is
superfluous.  On the other hand, being able to quickly learn the
syntax for oo, inheritance and type casting is important.

Give me a decent ChucK reference manual (i.e. what the heck does the
reserved "pure" keyword do?), and I'll be happy to write a few
tutorials for beginners.

- Rob

--:
Robert Poor
e:	robert.poor at nbt-ventures.com
p:	+1 617 818 5115
b:	http://blog.nbt-ventures.com
--:
This message and the information it contains are the proprietary and
confidential property of NBT Ventures and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, disclose or
distribute its contents to any party, and notify the sender immediately.
--: