[chuck-users] Documentation Sprint

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:47:10 EST 2009

Hi Rob,

There is no index yet. I think that will be a good idea for the next
sprint. It will be a lot of work to get that going but certainly worth
the effort.

I am not sure that the functionality exists in FLOSS manuals to have
an index. If it doesn't I will work with the devs to get that started.
The backend they are using is very similar to the toolset I used to
create the manual in the first place.