[chuck-users] ChubbY (ChucK in Ruby)?

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 12 00:13:22 EST 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 7:10 PM, mike clemow wrote:

> This is fascinating, but I'm disappointed that so many of these things
> get developed for Max/MSP and not PD--especially since the code bases
> are so similar.

This is one of the reasons I put all my code on-line, so that others
may do this.
I don't use PD, and I tend to allocate time for work related to my own
music-ing.
Too much fun stuff to do!  And I've learned that time is, in fact,
finite.

> One of the PD developers teaches at my school.  I
> hope to pick his brain about porting these things over to PD someday.
> The chuck~ object that Brad Garton has written is another one that I'd
> love to have in PD.

And this is a case where the put-it-on-line strategy worked.  Thanks
to Martin
Robinson, ask and ye shall receive:

	https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2007-March/001619.html

brad