[chuck-users] Summer DSP Course (in ChucK)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 04:39:14 EST 2009

Michael;

> Probably should have mentioned this earlier, STEIM was a special guest
> at the Spark Festival here in Minneapolis week:

I strongly recommend that anybody who is at all interested in experimental
turntablism and/or innovative interfaces for virtuostic  electronic music
performance go see STEIM's current creative director Taku (DJ Sniff) at any
chance they might get. Taku's performances in turntablism and live-sampling
are a sight to behold.

Aside from that; more or less anything that the STEIM people are doing at
any given moment is quite likely to be of interest to list members. I'm very
happy to be involved with them a bit these days and I'd like to help
increase the STEIM-ChucK links, I think that could get quite interesting.