[chuck-users] chuck mode for emacs

Kao Cardoso Felix kcfelix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:47:08 EDT 2009

2009/7/5 Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com>:
> I do believe there is already a section on editors that -amongst other
> things- covers a EMACS mode, these things are useful, sharing is good. Make
> yourself at home.

I used my best judgement and made the following:

I've edited http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/Dev/Tools and
removed the separated links for the 3 different emacs modes and
replaced with a link to a new page:
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucKWithEmacs. On that page
I've put the 3 links back and small documentation on how to use my
updated mode.

Well, but a small accident happened. I *think* the old link of
Graham's chuck-mode.el was pointing to an attached file on the
previous wiki page. When I moved the link to the new page it broke and
now I have no idea how to fix it. I've found the original contents of
the file on this email thread:
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2006-February/000375.html,
but I don't know how to attach it to the page I've created. Is this
possible or am I confused on some point here?

--
Kao Cardoso Félix

Página pessoal: http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~kcfelix
Blog: http://kaofelix.blogspot.com